AMD Catalyst 15.3 Beta Driver for Windows OS

haha, wow, STILL getting mouse cursor/pointer corruption. In fact, worse than ever. It lasted for about 15 minutes (in the past, it has been for about a minute, before clearing up). It Even persisted from the desktop, into Pillars of Eternity.

I've seen this issue, but it would only occur at desktop and it took a while to get back to normal on my old 7850 xfire setup. I rarely see that problem now, and moving the mouse cursor to the edge of the screen a few times fixes it in a couple seconds. Given how long this issue has been around, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bug in some part of the OS - same with the black screens as I've heard of a few nVidia users experiencing that problem as well.

No issues to speak of on my 290x with the new 15.3 betas. I haven't had any black screens with this card in the time since I got it in January. BF4+mantle running great. I can tell Dying Light needs some AMD tuning, but its still quite playable.

I'm just disappointed that over three months goes by all they had were a few crossfire profiles and not any noteworthy game improvements. Yeah freesync is cool - but, being new tech, its so niche that stalling the driver improvements for everyone else for three months is doing more to scare people away from AMD than to get people interested in freesync. Here's to hopes that omega 2.0 will get some momentum back in the AMD camp.
 
haha, wow, STILL getting mouse cursor/pointer corruption. In fact, worse than ever. It lasted for about 15 minutes (in the past, it has been for about a minute, before clearing up). It Even persisted from the desktop, into Pillars of Eternity.

Me too but mine doesnt go away until I reboot.
 
Anyone having issues with FPS in minecraft? I might try a clean install tomorrow but wth. Parents computer, 3258, 8GB, 270x and since I updated drivers it shows 60FPS but definitely isn't.

Anyone else experience similar?
 
Anyone having issues with FPS in minecraft? I might try a clean install tomorrow but wth. Parents computer, 3258, 8GB, 270x and since I updated drivers it shows 60FPS but definitely isn't.

Anyone else experience similar?

Tried it on my APU laptops and Minecraft works fine for me.
 
Back
Top