• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AMD and nVidia Overclocking in x64 (Looking for compatible software)

Stormlifter

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
2,968
Greetings... another x64 thread of mine.

I'm looking for some software that works in x64 Windows that I can use to OC my Videocard and my AMD processor.

3DMark05 isn't running right now so I can't really benchmark my changes and that makes OCing not too fun :0

Things I'm looking for.

*) OC utility for nVidia 6800 Ultra
*) OC utility for AMD processors on NF4 boards (I know I can use BIOS, but I want to do step by step w/o restarting)

Any other great software thats x64 that we could all use
 
1. coolbits for the win
2. nvtweak(i think?) nvidia makes the utility, that is assuming clockgen will not work in 32 bit compatibility mode
 
Oc'ing software for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition or Windows 2003 Server x64 Edition does not exist. Clockgen and nVidia's NTune software do not work in those OS's. Believe me I've tried.

I don't have the option for BIOS overclocking. If you do I'd suggest using that. BIOS is better anyway, even in the face of constantly restarting.
 
Back
Top