amd and intel cpus cases 2 sffs mobos video cards ocz ram psus loads of xbox games

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
if you pm please bump
New
Xbox $90 + shipping

Okay guys i will try an get pics as soon as I can for all this stuff. So be patient.
here's the loot I will group it by type payment is paypal only. I have heat under umbra! and ebay under umbra!

Cpus
Price drop
amd 64 3400+ socket 754 clawhammer cg core 2.2ghz/1mbl2 cache overclocks nice and runs cool no heatsink ideal for video editors $150 shipped they stopped selling them on newegg but this is the chip without the ihs http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103442

Case

Yeong Yang server cube [SIZE=5]new[/SIZE] I bought this and then I found an even bigger case I have only removed the fan grates over the 92mm in the side and the 120 in the front. I have never even mounted a motherboard in this yet. $100+20 shipping. I will pay whatever is over that here is where I bought it from and it's the cheapest place I could find
http://store.yahoo.com/directron/yy0221bk.html

Video Card

Msi 6600gt agp vivo
this is a great card but I just went to pcie so I need to sell it. I bought it for $220 less than 4 months ago I overclocked it once to see how far it would go. It went to 565/1120 with the stock cooling. It has vivo and component video out. makes a nice multimedia card I want $150 shipped for it on newegg it's still going for $200 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127170

Power color x800 vivo bought from zzf 1 week ago runs fine and ocs nice. simply decided to get a 7800. I want $175 shipped which is 25 off what I payed for it

Sffs
Biostar 200p socket 754

This is a sff I got a few months before I upgraded and has been used lightly I'd like has audio, firewire, lan, 1 agp and 1 pci slot $140 +shipping for it and it you buy the amd cpu with I i'll knock it down to 280 +shipping for it
DSC00290.JPG

DSC00289.JPG

DSC00287.JPG

DSC00293.JPG

price drop
Skyhawk Imc 6371 socket
This sff has integrated audio video lan and firewire. 3dgameman rated it a kickass product and I used it 2x to test it. I'm an amd guy :rolleyes: I want to get 125 plus shipping for it.
sfffront.JPG

sfback.JPG

right side.JPG

sffleft side1.JPG

opencase side.JPG

check it out you can see the screws on the floor in the reflection bling bling baybay
case top.JPG

Power Supply
antec 380 watt psu pulled from an antec sonata. so it's the exclusive one fan model which only comes in the sonata. I want 40+ shipping for it

I also have a brand new 350 watt cpu I replaced with a bigger psu in a new case I was building for a client $15 +shiping
psu side.JPG
psu back.JPG

memory
OCZ pc-4000 ddr 500 2x256 dual channel ram. I want $50 shipped for this SOLD

network hub
I have a big old ten base-t from multitech systems that I want to sell for 20 +shippping which may be a little exspensive as this is a rackmount size hub. I may chip in a little to
get it out of my room so $20+ shipping
big ol hub.JPG

I have a bunch of old slot proccessors and they are as listed be warned I have no idea if these work or not
amd k7 550 with no fan $10 plus shipping
amd k7 600 with asus k7m mobo don't even know where this came fromso no guarantees. $20 plus shipping
intel p2 233 free with any other order
intel p2 passively cooled 450 $10 plus shipping
cpus and mobo.JPG

I have heatware under umbra! and ebay under umbra! as well I have somthing like 25 on each for a total of about 50. whenever I ship anything I immediately send the tracking # as soon as I get to a computer with internet access and if it's cheap I will usually upgrade your shipping for free
Bumps are greatly appreciated especially if you pm meprice Drops all the time I need money ASAP girlfriends are exspensive!!!

celeron sold and ocz ram pending payment bumps appreciated!!!!! :D

gracias my amigo bumpo en espanol shipping ram and emachines mobo and cpu now

Free Bump, cuz the ddr he sent me was in A1 shape and the tracking information was sent in a timely manner. Great seller. BC/NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back