• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AMD 9590 FX Overclocks

Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
21
Just wondering if any one has or has seen any 9590 FX Overclocks? I saw one guy on Newegg claiming 5.7 Ghz but I doubt that. I am looking to maybe do a custom water loop build in the future. Haven't had much luck finding any none review sites with end user overclocks. I like overclocking my current 8350fx and have extra motherboard. New builds are always fun :D
 
I've seen a lot of people with these chips now, and apparently there's really not much headroom at all. These chips are basically just factory-overclocked 8350's. I haven't seen anyone get higher than 5.2Ghz yet, but who knows...
 
They're already using 1.5v+ to achieve the 5GHz turbo speed. There's no overclocking headroom.

Why on earth would you want to go from an overclocked 8350 to a 9590?
 
Back
Top