Hi
I have a 939 socket with a 3400 amd processor, at 2.0 ghz
this--
AMD Sempron 3400+ / 2 GHz
so, what is the largest fastes processor I can put in there?
I am running ide drives now, but the mobo has connections for SATA
I am gonna put in those drives....and about 2 to 2.5 gig of memory
the mobo is an ASUS
but the system is a compaq
---do I have to change the processor, or can I just OC it?
al
I have a 939 socket with a 3400 amd processor, at 2.0 ghz
this--
AMD Sempron 3400+ / 2 GHz
so, what is the largest fastes processor I can put in there?
I am running ide drives now, but the mobo has connections for SATA
I am gonna put in those drives....and about 2 to 2.5 gig of memory
the mobo is an ASUS
but the system is a compaq
---do I have to change the processor, or can I just OC it?
al