AMD-64 review @ toms...

Frallan

Gawd
Well normaly Im not one to read Toms as truth sayers and neither do I trust them this time but... The normal INTEL Bias @ toms has not stoped them from reaching the same conclusion as most review sites out there. To balance it out Anandtech is slightly less positive but....
toms said:
Here's the bottom line. If we had to recommend a single core processor, the choice would depend greatly on the type of applications in use. But in the dual core arena, though, there is not much that speaks for Intel: go with the Athlon 64 X2.

Frallan said:
Well normaly Im not one to read Toms as truth sayers and neither do I trust them this time but... The normal INTEL Bias @ toms has not stoped them from reaching the same conclusion as most review sites out there. To balance it out Anandtech is slightly less positive but....

Good to see Tom's reviewers have some sense. If they had said otherwise they would lose what little integrity they have left and the laughing and name calling would last many years to come I'm sure.

Frallan said:
And the diffrence from now would be :confused:

LoL

Well as of now things are sorta calm... I could really see the shit hitting the fan if there benchmarks results showed different from everyone else. :D

if they did very in intel's favor over at toms i m sure he would be laughed off the internet.

Back