Amd 64 3400 125 2sffs sub 140 xbox $90 yeong yang cube 6600gt agp x800pcie

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
if you pm please bump I'm lazy and don't want to reupload my pics cus I closed my thread take a look here for pics http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=951696
New stuff to the thread
Xbox $90 + shipping

Okay guys i will try an get pics as soon as I can for all this stuff. So be patient.
here's the loot I will group it by type payment is paypal only. I have heat under umbra! and ebay under umbra!

Cpus

Case

Yeong Yang server cube new I bought this and then I found an even bigger case I have only removed the fan grates over the 92mm in the side and the 120 in the front. I have never even mounted a motherboard in this yet. $100+20 shipping. I will pay whatever is over that here is where I bought it from and it's the cheapest place I could find
http://store.yahoo.com/directron/yy0221bk.html

Video Cards

Power color x800 256mb vivo bought from zzf 1 week ago runs fine and ocs nice. simply decided to get a 7800.it's pcie and I want $170 shipped which is 30 off what I payed for it on zzf not two weeks ago may be holding onto if no one is interested

6600gt is sold chec out my other stuff

check it out you can see the screws on the floor in the reflection bling bling baybay

Power Supply
antec 380 watt psu pulled from an antec sonata. so it's the exclusive one fan model which only comes in the sonata. I want 40+ shipping for it

I also have a brand new 350 watt cpu I replaced with a bigger psu in a new case I was building for a client $15 +shiping

memory

network hub
I have a big old ten base-t from multitech systems that I want to sell for 20 +shippping which may be a little exspensive as this is a rackmount size hub. I may chip in a little to
get it out of my room so $20+ shipping

I have a bunch of old slot proccessors and they are as listed be warned I have no idea if these work or not
amd k7 550 with no fan $10 plus shipping
amd k7 600 with asus k7m mobo don't even know where this came fromso no guarantees. $20 plus shipping
intel p2 233 free with any other order
intel p2 passively cooled 450 $10 plus shipping

I have heatware under umbra! and ebay under umbra! as well I have somthing like 25 on each for a total of about 50. whenever I ship anything I immediately send the tracking # as soon as I get to a computer with internet access and if it's cheap I will usually upgrade your shipping for free
Bumps are greatly appreciated especially if you pm meprice Drops all the time I need money ASAP girlfriends are exspensive!!!amd 64 3400+ $120 shipped needs to go asap!
SOLD Price drop
amd 64 3400+ socket 754 clawhammer cg core 2.2ghz/1mbl2 cache overclocks nice and runs cool no heatsink ideal for video editors $125 shipped SOLD!!!!!!!
Msi 6600gt agp vivo this is a great card but I just went to pcie so I need to sell it. I bought it for $220 less than 4 months ago I overclocked it once to see how far it would go. It went to 565/1120 with the stock cooling. It has vivo and component video out. makes a nice multimedia card I want $120 shipped for it NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16814127170 PENDING!!!!
OCZ pc-4000 ddr 500 2x256 dual channel ram. I want $50 shipped for this SOLD
Biostar 200p socket 754
This is a sff I got a few months before I upgraded and has been used lightly I'd like has audio, firewire, lan, 1 agp and 1 pci slot SOLD
price drop
Skyhawk Imc 6371 socket
This sff has integrated audio video lan and firewire. 3dgameman rated it a kickass product and I used it 2x to test it. I'm an amd guy I want to get SOLD

getting pics that I lost when I closed my thread before copying and pasting it oops :(

3400 for only 125 who wouldn't want in on that.... a fool thats who

come on guys the cpu's over 80 under msrp so is the 6600gt and then there are the sffs which are in mint condition also the 350watt is pending payment

damn good deal on the 3400. I have to let the storm clear before I can make an offer. Have bought way too much stuff in the last week or so.

Enrique

it's a plain x800 and I will only sell it if I can get my hands on something like an x850 6800u or 7800 something or other cus that's running in my system now

bump cus the 3400 and 6600gt may still be available if this guy doesn't resond to me!

question about this cpu...its a s754 as stated but I'm confused--mostly because Im married (cough)--back on subject. I already own a 3200+ clocked at 2.2, what's the difference between the one I got and this one? Looked on Newegg and I cant see the chip ur selling.

edit: reread it...ok, urs is a 3400. I guess it really wouldn't be an upgrade for me then huh?

it has 1mb of l2 cache which means it has 2x as much as your 3200 this will give you an average boost of about which converts to roughly 200mhz in most applications but if you use photoshop or other cache intensive programs there will be a large performance boost

bump okay the 6600gt and 3400 are available again but will check with people who already asked about the cpu

BUMP Intel sff is pending and I took the biostar to ebay. Lot of people interested in the 3400 but they keep backing out. I prefer paypal and I'm not really looking for any trades other than a x850xt or a 7800

Okay origninal buyer may want 6600gt again and 3400 so their on hold for payment now but I'll keep an open ear to you guys bump

bump cus the cpu and 6600gt may be returning yet again due to a lack of response again! by the buyer

Bump all right kids the 3400 and 6600 are up for sale again until Katin decides to pay me

bump take the cpu before ebay gets it! 6600gt still here and still overclocks like a beast

:confused: OKay guys I have a problem somebody sent me $125 and didn't pm me to say they bought it. Who sent me $125 so I can know who I'm dealing with here. because somebody else wants it but I can't tell them either way until I find out who sent me the money cus I'm very confused at this point.
problem solved and 6600gt and cpu are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back