AMD 6000 Going crazy....

brahim

Limp Gawd
My cpu is going crazy and i have no idea why like when i play games it flys up to 100% and freezes my games ! Is there a cpu driver for vista ? That i can use ? I know my Amd 6000 can handle the games and my 2 gs of ram can too. I have windows vista ultimate

do you have the AMD dual core driver? try installing that. make sure you have your chipset drivers too. But if its freezing, maybe its overheating. If its rebooting, then the memory is leaking.

do you have the AMD dual core driver? try installing that. make sure you have your chipset drivers too. But if its freezing, maybe its overheating. If its rebooting, then the memory is leaking.

Its not rebooting, but it is freezing ! I cant install the dual core driver it shows errors when i do in the middle of intsal

Check if theres a dual core driver for vista. Tell me your hardware/software setup. Are you OCing too?

Vista DOES NOT need a dual core fix of any kind.

I'd say your system is overheating.

btw, it's normal for games to use up 100% of your cpu. it's just how they are ;)

btw, it's normal for games to use up 100% of your cpu. it's just how they are ;)

His post history appears to indicate he has little idea what hes doing and has overclocked the hell out of his videocard, with obvious results.

Check if theres a dual core driver for vista. Tell me your hardware/software setup. Are you OCing too?

Set-up is
AMD 6000 < Not overclocked at all
8800gt Oc to 716/1838/1033
Xclio Stable Power 500w
Western Digital 320 g
Tforce 520
2G Gskill Memory ddr2800

His post history appears to indicate he has little idea what hes doing and has overclocked the hell out of his videocard, with obvious results.

obvoiusly ur a dumba** and have no idea what your talking about....I know exactly what im doing. I spent 6 hours getting my oc, taking it mhz by mhz. Asking for ppls opinions doesnt mean i dont know what im doing

obvoiusly ur a dumba** and have no idea what your talking about....I know exactly what im doing. I spent 6 hours getting my oc, taking it mhz by mhz. Asking for ppls opinions doesnt mean i dont know what im doing

no, but your screen artifacting while you play a game certainly does.

Set-up is
AMD 6000 < Not overclocked at all
8800gt Oc to 716/1838/1033
Xclio Stable Power 500w
Western Digital 320 g
Tforce 520
2G Gskill Memory ddr2800

its not your cpu if it was over heating it would shutdown
i bet your oc to far on your 8800gt drop to stock and see if it works as your running at a high oc and if you oc to far it will just freeze some times. so lower your oc to stock and then come post back and tell us what you find!
and btw what is 2G Gskill Memory ddr2800?

its not your cpu if it was over heating it would shutdown
i bet your oc to far on your 8800gt drop to stock and see if it works as your running at a high oc and if you oc to far it will just freeze some times. so lower your oc to stock and then come post back and tell us what you find!
and btw what is 2G Gskill Memory ddr2800?

K i'll try it

my ram is 2x1g of ddr2 800

lol

I have overclocked the balls out of graphics card and my games are crashing.... what is causing it?

:confused:

i'd say the first step is to revert all settings to normal, especially OC.

freezing is most likely the memory OC'd too much. too much OC on core will just artifact.

Back