• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AMD 330% year over year

For some reason this gives me the mental image of Jerry Sanders shooting a set of pistols up in the air like Yosemite Sam.
 
Awesome news for AMD. But I am not really shocked at the absence of post when this is good news about AMD. If it was even slightly negative there would be fires and pitchforks.
 
Awesome news for AMD. But I am not really shocked at the absence of post when this is good news about AMD. If it was even slightly negative there would be fires and pitchforks.

This isn't an investment forum, why would everyone be jumping in here? While great for AMD, they still haven't released anything relevant for enthusiasts this generation.
 
This isn't an investment forum, why would everyone be jumping in here? While great for AMD, they still haven't released anything relevant for enthusiasts this generation.
Just take a wider look. More business = more money = More R&D = better products = more competition... It isn't always about the me, but about all of us.
 
Yeah, I bought a bunch of AMD stock a few months ago when it was $2. It almost hit $7 today. I'm feeling pretty good about that decision.
 
Yeah, I bought a bunch of AMD stock a few months ago when it was $2. It almost hit $7 today. I'm feeling pretty good about that decision.
Actually I am eager to see those that claimed $5 would be a pipedream comment on this, lol. Congratulations on your new wealth.
 
Allah Ackbar! Wish I'd bought stock now lol, after the 480 I was glad I didn't though....
 
Back
Top