• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AMD 15.20

Lol yeah, but I know that AMD will have the rest of the driver sets out soon.
 
They downloaded for me last night... and completely fucked Mantle on my 7870. DX is fine. Guess I'll wait till they appear on the site and see.
 
They downloaded for me last night... and completely fucked Mantle on my 7870. DX is fine. Guess I'll wait till they appear on the site and see.

Ha ha I was about to install Win 10 just to see what was going on. Thx!
 
Rolling back immediately fixed it.

Also these drivers report WDDM 2.0 support...
 
dunno, just how theyve always done it

my guess is perception.

.2 sounds like a point upgrade, .02 sounds like a maintenance update.
 
Back
Top