AMD 1055T 95 watt very nice.... = )

Wenty

Limp Gawd
Running mine at 4.06 right now at 1.39v........ Prime at about one hour now.

SpeedFan reading 35c...... I have the H50 cooler.

Very happy I bought this. :D

Is this typical? Im not sure as I haven't researched what these can do overclocked. Granted, its only been an hour lol.

If you want to give that processor a good workout try Intel burn test.

He's only on 1.39v though..He's got a lot of space to go on for 1.55v with his H50.

Nice. Gotta love 6 cores at 4GHz. :D

Also, there's LinX as well if you want to do more testing.

I am about to pull the trigger on one. Anyone happen to have a discount code for tiger direct? $189 is already an awesome deal for 6 cores though.

Well when I play BC2 I get the BSOD........ Doh! Don't think my board is the best for overclocking either.

4.06 seems ok I guess for now. Think if you have a good board this chip will clock nicely.

Still happy though.... :D

Last edited:
Well when I play BC2 I get the BSOD........ Doh! Don't think my board is the best for overclocking either.

4.06 seems ok I guess for now. Think if you have a good board this chip will clock nicely.

Still happy though.... :D

What is your NB VID voltage? If you got it to 4.2 for a while, it can do 4.2...probably just needs tweaking. Also what is your northbridge at. Turn up the northbridge as high as it can go, make sure hypertransport does not go above 2k. Turn up NB VID to 1.225...and I bet you get 4.2

What is your NB VID voltage? If you got it to 4.2 for a while, it can do 4.2...probably just needs tweaking. Also what is your northbridge at. Turn up the northbridge as high as it can go, make sure hypertransport does not go above 2k. Turn up NB VID to 1.225...and I bet you get 4.2

NB VID = 1.150

NB and HT were a little over 2000 can't remember now.

Now I did what you said and will see what happens.

Last edited:
Just got mine to 3.5 right out of the box. Had a linx error, bumped voltage tad and am stable. Loving this thing. Uses less power than my 940BE when idle too!

Mine seems good at 4.05 GHz....... The board is not liking anything above 300 on the FBS.

1.65V is a crapload of voltage, even for a Thuban.....I wouldn't advise running anywhere near that for a daily used rig.

I'm getting the same speed and volts one my 125W 1055T, but not that temperature. That's quite cool

I'm getting one of those hexacores when bulldozer comes out so I can get it for super cheap. :)

The temp sensor on mine is bonkers. Reads 11c at idle. 16c under load. I'm playing the guessing game on mine. My old 940 idled at 30ish and was 45 under load. Also can't overclock this one the tiniest bit, get weird errors. No matter how much voltage, no matter what, anything above stock and my lousy $10 premium chip can't handle it. Tried in 2 different machines. Oh well...

Last edited:
Back