Amazon Working On Prime Day Problems

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are having problems checking out with your Prime Day purchases, you are not alone. The company sent out a tweet saying it is "working to resolve the issue quickly." It looks like this will be the second year in a row Amazon's Prime Day will be marred by technical issues. :(

Was last year's technical problems to blame for the garbage sale? I see this years is just a bunch of random stuff too, some items that I had in cart are on sale for the same price I added it to the cart a couple weeks ago.

Got a minor discount (16$ buck or so) on their cheapest fire tablet.
Been thinking about it for a while, so might as well.
Hope its a decent tablet.

Most of the 'deals' aren't really deals. I've found that 4 items so far are basically the same price they normally are. Blah.

Checking out? Hell I can't even ADD items to the damn cart !!!

I saw this, never heard of it before. 5 Star rating no less. I'm sure this appeals to some people here.

51UsuhWBRnL.jpg

I just got a sandisk ultra 2 480 for $95... which is decent deal...

There was a Samsung U28E590D for something like $250 or $300 that I saw just as prime day was going live and figured I'd sleep on it, but that monitor is sold out.

Got an Xbox One 1tb with The Division, RS Siege, Forza Horizons 2, and some fancy limited edition controller for $250 (amazon gift card for $50, but I'll use that in the next few weeks). That ain't half bad. Just the 1tb with The Division is $300 at BB... Basically $170 in freebies + $50 off.

There is a pretty good deal (30% off) on a Bremont ALT1 watch if you're in to the high-end watch stuffs. Almost impossible to find any Bremonts on sale.

For sure not as horrible as their huge anniversary prime day last year. Some good sales but in my opinion this isn't worth the hype.

I bought the lowest priced Fire Tablet - my daughters ipad broke, out of warranty. We are going on a road trip soon - one kid has a tablet, the other would not. So, not being Mr MoneyBux, I bought her the $35 tablet. I have one of these - they are great for the price.
I also bought the Amazon Echo. $129 is about as low as I've seen these.
I didn't see anything else I was interested in. Like others said, a lot of crap.

I browsed through their selection. Looks like mostly crap. Lots of guitar straps, sinks, a CD of a cat purring, and a flashlight to see the inside of an egg.
You see the Gold Plated "grills".....for your teeth? :D White and Yellow gold! only $11!

Got a 5-quart jug of Mobil-1 5w-30 for $22 and change, no tax/free shipping. That was a good deal. Got a couple of other things for the house that were decent deals, but only really bought because I was 'in the market'.

Dear lord why? That movie is terrible. Not because of the lack of comedy relief but because there were no Pancakes to be had.
I acknowledge your opinion and disagree with it fullheartedly.

Back