Amazon Prime free 1 month trial

I like how it says something like cancel at any time BEFORE then end of the trial to avoid the annual fee being charged... Just sounds like another way to hook people into spending $79 for nothing.

I like how it says something like cancel at any time BEFORE then end of the trial to avoid the annual fee being charged... Just sounds like another way to hook people into spending $79 for nothing.

You can go into the options and tell it to not auto-enroll after the trial is up. :rolleyes:

Yes, most deals like that I am wary of. But amazon is awesome. You can turn off the auto renew easily right in the account options.

I have done prime trials for the last few years with no issue.

I have done prime trials for the last few years with no issue.

Can you do the trial more than once? My trial ends in a few weeks. Must say that next-day shipping for $4 is quite nice.

If only Amazon offered Bing Cash back.

I would buy so much more from them if they did.

:-(

Can you do the trial more than once? My trial ends in a few weeks. Must say that next-day shipping for $4 is quite nice.

Depends on the offer, usually not (you just have to make a new amazon account), but sometimes there will be one that will work on an account that already had a prime trial.

I got hooked in on Amazon Prime a few years ago with a 3 month free trial. Gotta say, I hardly noticed the $80 charge when it auto renewed. I just kinda use it as a store that's a day's drive away. And whenever possible I also make em ship items as quickly as possible, therefore creating more packages per order.

I'm figuring that as long as the pricing of the items I buy is within a half dollar of other sites I'm costing em some dough per year. (Yeah, that's the faulty logic circuit kicking in again, I know)

Back