Amazon Prime Day is Oct 13-14

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
Might want to bug them for a price match on the Echo Dot. Just got one for $18.99 with 6 months music unlimited for free.

Total Before Tax:
Estimated Tax:
Order Total:
$18.99
$1.33
$20.32
The Echo dot was free, I think it just split the price between the items.
It was $69 for the Ring with a free Echo dot, and it used my $10 Prime Day coupon and brought it $59, then tax, for grand total of $63.

sfsuphysics

I don't get it
I'm working through the "lepin" brick bank right now. For the retired sets, consider the bootlego instead of the fleabay stuff. For sets currently in production, I always go LEGO.
If this was just for me where I would build it and put it on a shelf to admire I may have done that to get retired sets. But this is my kid he doesn't need retired sets, plus it keeps his toy collection down since he doesn't have 3 or 4 knockoffs for the price of one real set

If this was just for me where I would build it and put it on a shelf to admire I may have done that to get retired sets. But this is my kid he doesn't need retired sets, plus it keeps his toy collection down since he doesn't have 3 or 4 knockoffs for the price of one real set
Totally understand. My kid gets the LEGO, I don’t mind the bootlego.

There's really nothing of interest...I did put a few all-in-one printers on my wishlist hoping there would be some sort of discount but nothing.

odoe

Madministrator
Staff member
I did get a pull-up/dip station at a decent price, and some canning and pickling stuff

///M3

Limp Gawd
As with previous prime day(s), I bought absolutely nothing. The 10700K+mobo combo at NE and a few RAM kits caught my eye but I just can't bring myself to buy anything Skylake-based.

gsilver

Gawd
I placed an order for some $10 HyperX Fury 32GB ram. The seller had a ton of legit products at regular prices, so it was probably a price mistake. It will be interesting if the order doesn't get cancelled.