Amazon Prime and Nothing Else

What an odd article. All I really gleamed from it was that Amazon couldn't help him when he needed prescription meds, gasoline, or when he didn't feel like cooking. I personally never considered Amazon Prime a 100% solution. Then again, I can't think of anything that is.

But you could with Costco. And they charge less than Amazon.

Interesting article. I've spent enough time shopping with them over the years that I've seen the boundaries of the Amazon universe so no real surprises for me. What has become a bit of surprise is that I've noticed more increasingly since they bought Whole Foods a number of non-food related items have increased in prices along with the membership. It used to be rare I could find the same item, usually office supply related, locally cheaper but recently that's been changing.

FTFY.

I didn't cook, but that changed reeeealy quickly when i started eating my wife's cookings.
Someone doesn't have what it takes to be a rocket surgeon.
upload_2018-5-30_11-48-8.png

Last edited:
Freeloader this is about as pathetic as those fake stories about people eating Mcdonalds food and get paid to do it. Thank God I don't work for UPS I mean those guys need to know the town backwards and forwards along with increased workload from the point and click generation.

I order pretty regularly from amazon, delivery people seem very friendly. In my eyes my orders help keep their company doing business. Should we not order online and go to stores instead? I mean it really is just a shifting of jobs and workload into a different medium.

Back