Amazon PCDD Square Enix Bundle - Starts Oct. 14

What a click tease Amazon.

This is why retail boxed games will always be better than digital distribution.

Clicked on the deal of the week and it's some lame gundum mmo crap. Is the deal over or will it come and go?

What a click tease Amazon.

This is why retail boxed games will always be better than digital distribution.

I'll take digital anyday, never have to worry about losing my games. Or my damn friends asking to borrow them.

Clicked on the deal of the week and it's some lame gundum mmo crap. Is the deal over or will it come and go?

I'll take digital anyday, never have to worry about losing my games. Or my damn friends asking to borrow them.

"Hello, unfortunately our Deal of the Week is currently out of keys. We are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible and apologize for the inconvenience."

From the top of the page. The deal apparently proved to be a lot more popular than they thought.

Well I bought my copy of starcraft 2 digitally, and my cousin asks to borrow it all the time. I just tell him my username and password, and he can borrows it. Only one of us can play it at one time though.

Looks like the bundle deal is dead now, unfortunately. Here's the latest info:
No keys remaining for this bundle, 25% off coupon available this week only
This week we intended to run the "Amazingly Great Square Bundle" from Sunday-Saturday. Unfortunately demand was so high that we ran out of our allocation of keys. We are going to be replacing this deal with a 25% off coupon redeemable against any Digital Video Game sold and distributed by Amazon.com, with the exception of XBOX Live and PlayStation Network points and subscriptions, XCOM: Enemy Uknown, and Borderlands 2. Please use code “SQRLUVOC” at checkout to redeem this coupon. This offer is valid through 11:59 PM PST on Saturday, October 20, 2012.

NOoOOoo! I wanted my cheap Deus EX! Even my hard forum username was named after that game and I didn't get a cd key.

It looks to me as if they have keys for everything except Supreme Commander 2 and Quantum Conundrum as everything else is still available for download individually. Dunno why they couldn't just offer the deal minus those 2 items. That's still a heck of a lot better than 25% off anything.

I do kind of want Sup Com 2 though...

damn I missed it... my kid really wanted Supreme Commander 2.... oh well...

Back