Amazon Logitech Deals for 5/12/2015

The K830 is kind of tempting. Anyone chime in on whether it is that much better than the K400 for HTPC use?

The K830 is kind of tempting. Anyone chime in on whether it is that much better than the K400 for HTPC use?

I ordered one. I was getting tired of using my Dinovo Mini. It was nice for a while but too small for my liking. Plus $59.99 was the lowest price it has been at.

AnandTech just did a review on the K830 and it got pretty solid scores. Looks like $60 is a great price for it if you are in the market.

http://anandtech.com/show/9220/interacting-with-htpcs-logitech-and-perixx-options-reviewed/2

I looked at both the K830 and TK820 when they both came out about the same time, and there's features I like on both that aren't on both, so I've held off and stuck with the K400. Hard to beat it for the $20-25 it sells for frequently. I just don't type on it enough to justify spending more and I have one of those Lenovo N5902 trackball things and a Windows Remote too. Probably need to check out the Harmony line again maybe to consolidate.

AnandTech just did a review on the K830 and it got pretty solid scores. Looks like $60 is a great price for it if you are in the market.

http://anandtech.com/show/9220/interacting-with-htpcs-logitech-and-perixx-options-reviewed/2

I looked at both the K830 and TK820 when they both came out about the same time, and there's features I like on both that aren't on both, so I've held off and stuck with the K400. Hard to beat it for the $20-25 it sells for frequently. I just don't type on it enough to justify spending more and I have one of those Lenovo N5902 trackball things and a Windows Remote too. Probably need to check out the Harmony line again maybe to consolidate.
I've thought about the harmony one that has the keyboard and the Harmony receiver for your phone. But I have an Xbox1 in to which all my other AV stuff runs (though not the HTPC because my receiver is retarded and can't handle the signal correctly), and that would get all kinds of mixed up.

The problem I have is that Logitech keyboard keys have gotten really mushy lately, and it drives me nuts.

Thanks.. I've been meaning to grab a wireless kb with touchpad for a sff Staten in my living room

Hmm..... I wonder how good those Z906's are for that price.

Tempting.

I've thought about the harmony one that has the keyboard and the Harmony receiver for your phone. But I have an Xbox1 in to which all my other AV stuff runs (though not the HTPC because my receiver is retarded and can't handle the signal correctly), and that would get all kinds of mixed up.

The problem I have is that Logitech keyboard keys have gotten really mushy lately, and it drives me nuts.

how do you deal with the input latency from the hdmi input on the xbone.. I tried it with alienware alpha console and it drove me nuts... i couldnt even use the mouse for web surfing with alpha to xbox... when using the alphas passthrough, with xbox hooked up, no issue.

im using one of the first logitechs 5.1 250 watts rms ones... i think for its purporse, versatile small package its probably goign to be fine, not as good as some others that cost a bit more, but...

cant remember the model right now but i think its z60.. or or z506.. or something liek that.. it competed agaisnt the klipshe 5.1s at the time

Thats a good deal on the z906. I have them and they are worth it. Its a no brainer at 250.

how do you deal with the input latency from the hdmi input on the xbone.. I tried it with alienware alpha console and it drove me nuts... i couldnt even use the mouse for web surfing with alpha to xbox... when using the alphas passthrough, with xbox hooked up, no issue.

The HTPC runs direct to the TV.

Back