Bomo
Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2010
- Messages
- 902
So the Amazon Fire has been confirmed. At the size, 7", it almost seems more like a gadget than a mobile device, but it's packing some heat. $199 for IPS and dual core seems pretty legit.
I'm thinking I may get one once it gets rooted (also giving me time to see if B&N update the NC as the holidays get closer).
Engadget's article on it can be found here.
The new Amazon line-up definitely seems reactionary to B&N's current devices. All screen, no keyboard on their base device. Color Android tablet being introduced. The prices are really nice though.
Any one thinking of picking one up?
I'm thinking I may get one once it gets rooted (also giving me time to see if B&N update the NC as the holidays get closer).
Engadget's article on it can be found here.
The new Amazon line-up definitely seems reactionary to B&N's current devices. All screen, no keyboard on their base device. Color Android tablet being introduced. The prices are really nice though.
Any one thinking of picking one up?