Amazon for Android - now with Prime video

About f-ing time. It also gave their FireTV an advantage over standard androids.

It didn't make any sense for them to have it on iOS and not Android, it was quite annoying.

Now it will probably take them another 3-4 years to bring Chromecast support even if the top reviews for it explicitly ask and take stars off for it.

It took them long enough. I mean, I could watch stuff through the android browser with flash, but that was never ideal. I can understand why they wanted to keep it for their tablets and phone, but it was hard for them to convince me that I was getting a great feature as a prime subscriber when I had to also buy amazon hardware to really get the most out of it.

It didn't make any sense for them to have it on iOS and not Android, it was quite annoying.

Now it will probably take them another 3-4 years to bring Chromecast support even if the top reviews for it explicitly ask and take stars off for it.

Been my gripe for a very long time. I have officially switched gripes to no Chromecast support. :D

Back