A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
wow... if my calculations are correct (as well as the above listed monthly cost)... I'd have to pull about 22 kilowatts average to get to that amount in electric bills (from what I found average cost here is 9.28 cents per kwh).
1512 ($/month) * 100 (cents/$) * 1/9.28 (kwh/cent) *1/30 (months/days) * 1/24 (days/hours) to get 22.629 kilowatts as average power draw. @_@
aka no thanks, I'd save the money by building a boxen an paying for the electricity (of course it would take a little time before said option would begin to save money due to initial investment). That amount of power could support a ridiculous farm, although I imagine I'd be tripping a breaker/burning my house down by doing so.
Ehhh that comes to 184 amps and most new houses run 200 amp service....
The issue would be that you could not run:
Hair dryer... just use 9800GX2 cards!
Microwave... use an insanly OCed i7
Electric hot water heater... just water cool a loop of 4 GTX480s and run your morning shower off that.
Vaccume cleaner... it's ok you don't need to, the HSF sucked up all the dust already
Dishwasher... no need you can't afford food, you just paid the power bill