amazon and Antonline very poor !!!

heydo6

Limp Gawd
i ordered an intel sdd from amazon and Antonline on the 12th of this month . the item was in stock and ready to ship . they send me all this info about my item and how it is going to ship out on the 14th or 15th , sounds find with me . they send me an email today saying the item is not in stock and they have to cancel my order , WTF ? i was going to purchase one from a seller here at the forums but i thought , why wait for them to respond it's in stock ready to go for abit more .

you know what the biggest problem is , i get an email 4 days later saying we don't have it in stock ? if it was the next day or so i mean fine , stuff happens . i am sure everyone is busy selling so much that it's hard to keep up but this is just very crappy imo . to make things even worse i could have picked it up from newegg but they cost alittle more so i thought i'll save a couple bucks , now newegg is out of stock .

item is intel ssd x25m , thanks amazon and Antonline

cool story bro
cool_story_bro.jpg

Last edited:
the problem lies more with Antonline than Amazon

I remember when I ordered an Asus P5Q-E Motherboard through Amazon being sold by Antonline..
the board they shipped to me was a P5Q model,
spent a couple of days dealing with them (antonline) regarding the return..

after that, I only bought products sold by amazon itself, and haven't had a problem

If you had read the few negative reviews of the 80gb drive you'd see they were all about antonline ... :/

here is there email .....

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order xxx-xxxx-xxx-xxx-xx from
ANTOnline has been canceled.

Your credit card was not charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on
Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on
Amazon.com.

==================================================
ORDER DETAILS
==================================================

1 of Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2MH080G2C1 2.5" 80GB SATA II MLC Internal
SSD - OEM (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002IGT7IK)

now the funny thing is , i just purchased another one , so i go to check my bank account and they did take my money and they haven't returned it , WTF ? so not only did they hold me up for 3-4 days but they haven't returned my money .

i was telling my mom how great these are and she don't have the money to pour into her computer for nothing . i thought this would be a great last minute gift . probably won't have it by xmas now ...

thanks amazon , and yes i hold them just as responsible because they should may closer attention to who they let work with .IMO

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's not Amazon. I had a similarly bad experience with them through eBay. Bought two items (separately), one shipped. A week later I still didn't have the second shipment notification, so THREE unanswered emails and a phone call later, it turns out they didn't have the item, or an ETA. They were very quick to issue me a refund, though, so I ended up leaving them a positive (4/5 stars). It's definitely a trend with them, though.

Mwave definitely has them in stock at their ebay store, with 8% bing cashback you can actually get a pretty good deal on it.

$246.50 - $19.72 CB = $226.78 shipped

Go to Bing and search for "Atari" for instance, then click the ebay 8% bing banner ad, then head over to Mwave's ebay store and purchase one.

The best part is your purchasing it from Mwave, a highly rated merchant, so the drive has the full MFR warranty.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back