AM4 Compatible Waterblocks

thezfunk

Limp Gawd
I have been out of this for a few years and my custom loop has ran fine on my AM3 system for years. I will be upgrading to Ryzen and my waterblock manufacturer support has not gotten back to me about a new bracket for AM4 so I might have to buy a new waterblock. The first in years!

What waterblocks are good and which ones will fit AM4?

Aside from EK I am having trouble finding blocks that specifically state they work out of the box on AM4 boards, are there any other waterblock manufacturers actually shipping AM4 blocks?

I am waiting on the Watercool HEATKILLER IV Pro they show it on Watercool.de but Performance-PCs doesn't show it as available. A second choice would be the XSPC Raystorm Pro as I have used it before. Again all this stuff is announced but it still seems only the EK is actually available in the US. I just don't like the looks of the EK blocks and I don't care about single degree differences in performance.

Last edited:
Just got contacted by Watercool, seems there are none of their AM4 compatible blocks in the US but they are working to stock them as quickly as possible with their main resellers.

Back