I am looking for a CPU cooler for an X2 3600+.
Also, please note that in Q3 I will be switching to either Barcelona or the new C2Ds due out, and I will be using this cooler as well so I cannot use the Arctic Freezer
Anyways, I was looking around and saw the Scythe Ninja Plus and the Scythe Infinity.
I also now there is a Scythe Mine, but I know it came up short against these 2 and it is also a little more expensive.
Anyways I have the NZXT Nemesis Elite Case.
Therefore I have 3 120mm fans (1 rear, 1 front and 1 side).
So I have a 120mm fan blowing onto the CPU and GPU.
I mention this bc I hear that the Scythe Ninja performs better in non-moving air.
Also, I would like a cooler that is relatively easy to install.
If there are any other options I am up to it.
PLEASE NOTE: I didn't list the TT 120 (1 of, if not, the best coolers since these are going for $50+ and the Scythe are going for $35). I would like to keep it around $35 for these coolers (not including shipping). I am also not looking to break any records
Thanks guys
Also, please note that in Q3 I will be switching to either Barcelona or the new C2Ds due out, and I will be using this cooler as well so I cannot use the Arctic Freezer
Anyways, I was looking around and saw the Scythe Ninja Plus and the Scythe Infinity.
I also now there is a Scythe Mine, but I know it came up short against these 2 and it is also a little more expensive.
Anyways I have the NZXT Nemesis Elite Case.
Therefore I have 3 120mm fans (1 rear, 1 front and 1 side).
So I have a 120mm fan blowing onto the CPU and GPU.
I mention this bc I hear that the Scythe Ninja performs better in non-moving air.
Also, I would like a cooler that is relatively easy to install.
If there are any other options I am up to it.
PLEASE NOTE: I didn't list the TT 120 (1 of, if not, the best coolers since these are going for $50+ and the Scythe are going for $35). I would like to keep it around $35 for these coolers (not including shipping). I am also not looking to break any records
Thanks guys