AM2 mobo help needed

Duster

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 4, 2002
Messages
5,838
I am looking for a mobo for a new build

Looking at getting a AMD 5000+ black proc that I want to overclock

I need a board that has onboard video and 4 dimm slots that will support 4 gigs in two slots with the possibility of 8 gigs after while

I was reading about the Biostar 690 board but it seems to be having problems with 4 gigs and needs a bios update but the biostar website doesn't really have it from what I have seen. I was just wondering what you guys thought of

Was also thinking of the Abit An-M2 board but was unsure about that
 
I have an Asus M2A-VM HDMI board. It doesn't overclock very far via fsb (230mhz) but it can over and undervolt cpu's and you can also change the multiplier. It has 4 dimm slots, not sure about 8gb support but take a look at that board,.
 
Back
Top