Mar 3, 2007 #1 S scraper Weaksauce Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 66 I'm using a AC Freezer 64 Pro, today I noticed extreme high temps (50 idle and 60+ load), so opent up my case and found out that one of the clips of the cpubracket holding the hsf down broke off. So any alternative mounting ways?
I'm using a AC Freezer 64 Pro, today I noticed extreme high temps (50 idle and 60+ load), so opent up my case and found out that one of the clips of the cpubracket holding the hsf down broke off. So any alternative mounting ways?
Mar 3, 2007 #2 A AMD RULES Gawd Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 940 nope, gonna have to buy a bracket. Newegg has them. I think they are somewhere around $4to 6
Mar 4, 2007 #3 S scraper Weaksauce Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 66 Thanks, found and ordered a new one