• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Am I missing something here...? 9600 Pro

Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
8
Although this is an older card, I wanted something under $100, but, this 9600 Pro Radeon Atlantis is supposed to have 400 core speed and 446 memory speed and according to all the utilities it is only running at 223 memory speed. Did I get screwed or is there something I am missing here?

TIA
 
Thanks.... so I was missing something... :) It doesn't seem to want to go above 223 on overclocking, however, the vpu will oc from 400 to 455... is this recommended?
 
Doesn't really matter if it can handle it, no artifacts (you'll know what it is when you see it) and the cpu recover doesn't bring it back to stock speeds, it can probably handle it. If you're not already using it, download ATI tool.
 
Back
Top