Am having discoloration in SLI

Malbadawi

Limp Gawd
my setup
cpu:e6600
mobo:evga680i sli
ram:OCZ Flex XLC 1150 2gig
gfx:2x bfg8800gts 320mb water cooled
Ok let me tell you what i did before this happened: the last time i played agame before the discoloration happened was before dec 15, and it was working fine, on the 15 i updated my mobo from evga to the latest drivers, after that i turned off the pc , day later iwent to a trip overseas, came back two weeks ago turned the pc on and found the discoloration proplem, but the discoloration only happens in games other than games (movies desktop etc ) works just fine and the games works fine when i turn sli off, and when sli is on discoloration happens even tho, if i take screen shots or videos with fraps the game looks on the pics/video just fine like nothing happened. and i have never did any overcloacking.

So heres my story and am sorry for that wall of text but if anyone can help that will be great!!!!!! :)
btw: am leaving the swap and and rma forlast if theres no other option because as like i mention the system is water cooled and its hard to take the cards off lol!

I had discoloration problems with Tri-SLI. I would get this blue haze in games if I turned on SLI. Leaving it on and rebooting fixed it for me and it would never come back, unless I updated drivers or turned SLI off/on without rebooting.

I had discoloration problems with Tri-SLI. I would get this blue haze in games if I turned on SLI. Leaving it on and rebooting fixed it for me and it would never come back, unless I updated drivers or turned SLI off/on without rebooting.
i did try that too, but am still having the proplem. thanks anyway for the help

Back