Alternatives to the NZXT Kraken G10?

octoberasian

2[H]4U
Unsure when they'll be in stock again, it only says mid-February or something.

Are there similar AIO liquid coolers on the market for video cards? (... available for order within the US.)

The bracket w/Fan is available according to the website.

If you're asking about the AIO Water Kit, well the bracket is compatible with others:

NZXT : Kraken X60, Kraken X40
Corsair : H105, H110, H90, H75, H55 , H50
Antec : KUHLER H2O 920V4, KUHLER H2O 620V4, KUHLER H2O 920, KUHLER H2O 620
Thermaltake : Water 3.0 Extreme, Water 3.0 Pro, Water 3.0 Performer, Water 2.0 Extreme, Water 2.0 Pro, Water 2.0 Performer
Zalman : LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310

I hope this helps. I am planning to pick one up once my video card arrives.

The bracket w/Fan is available according to the website.

If you're asking about the AIO Water Kit, well the bracket is compatible with others:

NZXT : Kraken X60, Kraken X40
Corsair : H105, H110, H90, H75, H55 , H50
Antec : KUHLER H2O 920V4, KUHLER H2O 620V4, KUHLER H2O 920, KUHLER H2O 620
Thermaltake : Water 3.0 Extreme, Water 3.0 Pro, Water 3.0 Performer, Water 2.0 Extreme, Water 2.0 Pro, Water 2.0 Performer
Zalman : LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310

I hope this helps. I am planning to pick one up once my video card arrives.
I checked last night, none of them were available-- red, black, or white versions of the cooler. I'll check again, but I'm sure it said "Not available" on any of the colors I clicked on.

I'm asking if there are other video coolers that are AIO liquid coolers as well without resorting to a full blown liquid cooling setup.'

Edit:

Checked:
  • Sorry, the following item is currently out of stock: NZXT G10 GPU Adapter for NZXT Kraken White

Anyone with a 3D Printer? :D

3D printer? Heck anyone who has a competent metalworking shop nearby could probably get an equivalent made to spec somewhat reasonably provided they had a technical drawing ready to go. Its a fairly small part that wouldn't use much steel, probably wouldn't take long to make and shops love being able to make use of any bit of 'scrap' they can as it pays more then junking it.

Don't hold your breath for the G10. (or NZXT in general)

I put an order in for 3 them on Dec. 27th when they were allowing pre-orders, with a stated claim on the page that they would be available mid-January.

That came and went, and my order never changed off of 'processing'. I finally pinged them about two weeks ago on live chat and they told me that mine should have gone out with the orders in January and that they were still working through backlog and I should get an e-mail that week telling me it shipped with a tracking number.

Fast forward to now, still no shipping e-mail, my order is still sitting in 'processing' almost 2 months later, and the ticket I opened the other day asking for another status update or a refund is still unanswered.

If I still don't hear something from them by next week, I've decided I'm going to initiate a Paypal dispute and get my money back, as this is ridiculous. I'm also done with NZXT after that point as well.

Back