Alternative to Outlook for MS-Exchange

Stormlifter

2[H]4U
I was wondering if there were any Windows compatible alternatives to Outlook in terms of having fully features MS Exchange support. I tried a program called "Evolution", but it didn't work with my current exchange setup.

Anyone got some hidden gems?

it's illegal

there are bunches that work with webmail for thier "exchange" support... but the actual exchange part would have to be licensed by microsoft, and you know they won't do that.

Evolution is great, I use it for everything, and it is a lot faster than Outlook when not in the office.

Evolution should work. I use Evolution on my Linux box at home to connect to my work's Exchange server, no problem. If you can't get Evolution to work, you probably won't get anything else to work either as Evolution is fairly complete as is Outlook.

What's wrong with Outlook? That's probably the one program I couldn't live without.

Well I was just looking to see if there was something else out there, just in case. I hate how it handles the address book and won't autocomplete an e-mail address that I haven't typed in.

Back