• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Alternative dvd copying software

SupaDupaNerd

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
213
I don't know if this would be the correct forum but found it to be the most applicable...

I am curious as to what the best alternative to dvd x copy would be for copying movies and dvd's.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
 
if you are looking for a easy to use solution like dvdxcopy platinum there are two good alternatives.

Clone DVD and Pinnical Instant Copy. Neither of these will do encrypted movies, but if you couple either of them with ANY DVD you dont have to worry about it.
 
You'll want to get something like AutoGK to encode the DVD into a Divx file.
I've never used CloneDVD but I love that mascot!:D
 
Do you know what they do to sheep lovers in some states? :p
 
I'd vote for DVD Shrink
The new one even integrates with Nero to Decrypt, Shrink, then Burn in one button. Gotta love it.
 
Back
Top