• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Alternate or minimal drivers for Creative?

PoorBehavior

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
312
Just put a new system together. I have an Audigy2 sitting around doing nothing and I would like to use it instead of the on board realtek. But I hate creative bloatware. Any alternative or minimal driver sets that people have used and like? I use a logitech Z-3 and some Audio Technica AD700's.
 
Yes you can simply download the drivers and install them. You will not have any sort of an EQ though. So you can use one in your music player such as Winamp or FooBar and even Windows Media player.
 
Back
Top