• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Altec Mx7051

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,658
I love my mx5021's and I was really looking forward to getting the 5.1 bretheren. However, these speakers are nowhere to be found, so it looks like I'm going to have to get the z5500's. My next question is, will I hate the z5500's after getting rid of my Altecs? I have heard the z5500 up close and personal but that was on onboard sound, and it was a game not music. I will be using the z5500/Senn hd555 combo. What are your thoughts. Also, can you buy the AL mx7051?
 
well, I wouldn't call the sennheisers and logitech a combo.... plugging headphones into any speaker's headphone out is a no no... Anyways, shouldn't be a big difference.
 
No, No. The Senn's are going to my xfi. I just used combo to show that would be the Cans/Speakers I am going to be using.
 
Back
Top