travis_bickle
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2004
- Messages
- 37
I have an old pair of Altec 621's. What are your thoughts on upgrading to the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1? (sound card is an audigy 2 platinum)
Nothing wrong with the Altecs but it's my birthday and I have some money to spend. Since I'm somewhat of an audiophile I would settle for even a modest jump in quality over the Altecs.
If anyone has any experience with both speaker sets your insight would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise feel free to tell me how great, or not, the Klipsch are.
Nothing wrong with the Altecs but it's my birthday and I have some money to spend. Since I'm somewhat of an audiophile I would settle for even a modest jump in quality over the Altecs.
If anyone has any experience with both speaker sets your insight would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise feel free to tell me how great, or not, the Klipsch are.