Alright alan....it's official!!

digital_exhaust

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008
I'm officially calling you out. You ate my last tamale and then claimed it was an accident, and I will no longer stand for this....

Tamales are serious business;)

This is it.... I will beat you to 1 million points.....unless you can stop me:p

So...what you gonna do?

/rides up in cart with cooler

motocooler.jpg

Who needs a lawn chair? I got popcorn, and beer is in the cooler!

This is going to take a while so get comfy!

I don't know what I'm going to do yet, or is it that I'm just not saying....

Maybe both. LETS DO IT!!!!

/rides up in cart with cooler

Who needs a lawn chair? I got popcorn, and beer is in the cooler!

This is going to take a while so get comfy!

No time to get comfy, there will be a lot to watch around ;)

I don't know what I'm going to do yet, or is it that I'm just not saying....

Maybe both. LETS DO IT!!!!

Well..I frankly have no idea what I'm going to do either..... but I'm sure I'll do something, or I might not.....either way, something will happen, or it won't:D

I got my boxen all switched back over, so I should start gaining on you soon!!!

Well..I frankly have no idea what I'm going to do either..... but I'm sure I'll do something, or I might not.....either way, something will happen, or it won't:D

I got my boxen all switched back over, so I should start gaining on you soon!!!

or not... :D

Pulls up a chair and waits for the fireworks!

I picked up some Tamales from the South Side of Chicago (Mexicanaville)

I think I have recently joined the [H]Mowed|Over Club. As for my poison I'll start on the top left and work my way across and down.

I feel left out, I have been mowed over by a few, but have no one on my threats list anymore :(

I feel left out, I have been mowed over by a few, but have no one on my threats list anymore :(

Wait a few days. Once everyone who changed everything over to the Chimp Challenge gets their PPD averaged out right, you'll see a few on you list again.

Alright....things are finally starting to stabilize for me. Back to 3~3.5k a day, but you still have a 37 position lead on me......going to have to ramp up here pretty quick to keep you from running away too quickly;)

Fold On!!!

I think today might be the first day that's really indicative of my production. With these tasty ambers I should be at or just over 3k for now. Even that old Celeron @ 850MHz is looking pretty good for a crappy box that isn't running 24/7.

But unfortunately my "Quitting for a Quad" fund just isn't growing at the speed I was hoping for it to. Let's see what the blood band and plasma center are paying.... :D

But unfortunately my "Quitting for a Quad" fund just isn't growing at the speed I was hoping for it to. Let's see what the blood band and plasma center are paying.... :D

Yes...there has been a slight and minor setback for my Quad as well...the bonus has been delayed yet again....damn corporate.....Hopefully soon.....

And continued good luck with your quest to quit, I hope it's going well man....you can do it!!

Been about 3 weeks now, so far so good. :D

But with the second little one on the way in a couple months, SWMBO seems to think strollers and cribs and the like are more important than quads. Go figure. :confused:

Good job man...seriously.

And as far as the better half is concerned, just explain that a quad or two would be an investment in the little ones future... you know, homework and stuff;)

Yea, a couple quads, one for each of them. The Athlon XP isn't doing anyone any good. :D

An update on my end of this race.

1. As of the last update, your PPD lead is now down to 5.
2. I have made myself an appointment to visit two of my borgs that have not produced anything for a while now on Friday. Both are sub-1GHz but in the long run they will help a little.
3. Assuming that RL doesn't throw any more curve balls my way, my long awaited "D" will be coming in early August. At least a Q6600, but negotiations with SWMBO are still going.

And of course, the $35/week I 'm no longer blowing on cigarettes has still yet to find its way into my piggy bank, but it didn't last time I quit either. Never believe a wife who tells you that you can pocket the money if you drop a bad habbit. :D

Alright.... here's things from my end:)

I lost my two GPU clients... not a big secret or anything, but my ppd took a pretty good hit there... In addition to that, I have shut down two standard clients........ but..............

I've got a little surprise on the way (EVIL grin;)).... and by the end of the week I think you'll see an increase in my production:)

And in all seriousness, good job kicking the habit man.... that's something to be proud of man!!! Stick with it!!!

Speaking of coolers, will someone pass me a cold one? I just got out of one hell of a meeting and I'm about ready to loose it!!!

Speaking of coolers, will someone pass me a cold one? I just got out of one hell of a meeting and I'm about ready to loose it!!!

alrighty, a beer, some popcorn, and two tamales for ya!

Scroll up to post 11 and you'll be taken care of quite nicely. :D

Looks like the folding gods are smiling down on you this week. First, my PS3 has decided to drop its network connection so it was sitting at waiting to send for the last day and a half or so, theres about 1500 points down the drain. 2 days ago I found my E6400 hung at 100%, there was a 1760 pointer down the drain plus however many hours it was until I reset it. Then to top it off, I got a 2665 on it now for a good 500PPD drop. So in other words, it has been a pretty bad couple days as your overtake sits at 2.3 weeks. [\RANT]

August is coming... August is coming... August is coming... :D

it has been a pretty bad couple days as your overtake sits at 2.3 weeks. [\RANT]

August is coming... August is coming... August is coming... :D

:)

And things have not yet stabilized around here just yet....we'll see what happens;)

And I know..... August is coming.... but then so is September:D

:)

And things have not yet stabilized around here just yet....we'll see what happens;)

And I know..... August is coming.... but then so is September:D

I just talked to SWMBO again about what I can spend in August. September might be a bit too late. I'm shooting to hit the finish line on my birthday (Aug 28).

Ahem.....

What's this about August? Hopefully you can pull something out of your hat by the 9th.....;)

I've got a trick or two up my sleeve as well........I hope.

Numbers are a tad skewed due to PS3 server issues. Hardfolding says Aug 17 now. But I'm not too worried about you momentarily passing my before my new toys are bought and installed. The only question is still what I will be buying. :D

s....
/snip
Tamales are serious business;)
/snip

You gots that right digital_exhaust, I think tamales are on their way to becoming the answer to world peace. I wonder how many "al Qaidas" have had a "tamale infusion"? :D

Oops :(, my bad, this post is NOT meant to be political in any respects :rolleyes:

FOLD ON!

Back