Dean Roddey
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2004
- Messages
- 50
I doubt seriously I'll get an answer here, and I sent a couple messages to VIA and got the absolutely silence that I figured I'd get (why do companyes have e-mail if they don't answer it?), but I'll give it a try.
I'm using an Epia-CL motherboard in a HushPC enclosure. It's something our company is thinking about using as a delivery package for our automation software suite:
One thing that is a problem in an otherwise very promising scenario, is that the video driver doesn't support alpha transparency, though the docs on the hardware would seem to claim that it does. Without that transparency, it's hard to do really super-slick looking interfaces. The on-board video as the CastleRock AGP chip set.
Does anyone have any experience with this guy? Am I just missing something, not enabling something, etc...? It would be awfully nice to have alpha transparecy support on this guy.
I'm using an Epia-CL motherboard in a HushPC enclosure. It's something our company is thinking about using as a delivery package for our automation software suite:
One thing that is a problem in an otherwise very promising scenario, is that the video driver doesn't support alpha transparency, though the docs on the hardware would seem to claim that it does. Without that transparency, it's hard to do really super-slick looking interfaces. The on-board video as the CastleRock AGP chip set.
Does anyone have any experience with this guy? Am I just missing something, not enabling something, etc...? It would be awfully nice to have alpha transparecy support on this guy.