• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Alpha Protocol, my thoughts so far

I rather enjoyed Alpha Protocol. My main beefs were with the engine as FSAA causes the text to disappear in conversation options and the game would stutter something terrible streaming the levels. That and all the cut content when they rushed it out the door. I'm sad we will not see a AP2.

I played mostly melee, stealth and pistols.
 
I look back on this game almost the same way I look back on Far Cry 2. In AP's defense though I managed to go through 2.5 playthroughs(recruit(NO KILL run) > Vet(Jack Bauer run) > Vet(SMGs... I ended up unistalling). I could barely force myself to finish FC2 ONCE.

And at least the story didn't make me wanna jump into the screen and kick the main character's ass like in FC2.
 
I bought this day one, with high hopes. I've completely forgotten about this title. Just utterly forgettable.
 
I bought this day one, with high hopes. I've completely forgotten about this title. Just utterly forgettable.

Are you kidding? After the phone books you wrote on behalf of it? ;)

This game made me do something I rarely do because I don't like to overdo a game and burn out on it: An almost immediate replay.

Consider it sometime. You were as big a fan of this game as anyone I'd seen on the Internet.

Lumps and all, I'm probably a pretty big fan of it myself.
 
Are you kidding? After the phone books you wrote on behalf of it? ;)

This game made me do something I rarely do because I don't like to overdo a game and burn out on it: An almost immediate replay.

Consider it sometime. You were as big a fan of this game as anyone I'd seen on the Internet.

Lumps and all, I'm probably a pretty big fan of it myself.

Didn't happen for me. I finished it once and uninstalled it.
 
Back
Top