Alpha Protocol $2.00 (90% off) Steam Deal

Just got it thanks to the reviews people posted here. For 2 dollars why not

Thanks OP. Looked at this for a while but now the price was finally right!

Hey, I just wanted to thank you guys. I've played through this game twice now and I had a blast. So many plot variables, it's never the same game twice. Killer bargain at any price, let alone $2.

I grabbed this back when it was on sale but I just sat down to try it out last night and it was completely unplayable due to the mouse sensitivity or something. When I try to pan the camera by moving the mouse, it swings wildly out of control like some stupid old N64 game. How can I make this game playable?

I grabbed this back when it was on sale but I just sat down to try it out last night and it was completely unplayable due to the mouse sensitivity or something. When I try to pan the camera by moving the mouse, it swings wildly out of control like some stupid old N64 game. How can I make this game playable?

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=55163

Might help. Also turn your mouse sensitivity down in the software (windows and/or your mouse software). Neither I or my wife has problems, but she has to dial back the sensitivity on her mouse.

Back