Almost genius...

Imitation

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
2,536
I had to give my 2nd best folder back to my brother tonight, but it was thru 60 frames of a 600 point gromac, so me being the smart one copied the folding folder over to my main comp. My main comp just turned in a wu and so I stop that client and fire up the one from the bro's boxen. But sadly my brother's comp had the date messed up on it or something and it said the time had passed for that wu, THE PLAN FAILED! But all was not lost, the client I pulled off his machine got another 600 pointer while my first client had just started work on a gross tinker.

 
Moving unfinished work around has always been a risky proposition, but I've moved a couple of FAH folders around without losing one yet. The loss of a WU has got to be rough if you've only got one or two computers!
 
Cause I knew he was gonna put it in a corner where there isn't good ventilation and he didn't want it on there while he was using it. I definitely didn't want to have to drive up a half hour to fix it if it started overheating.
 
you could always set it to run at 50% to keep temps down... hide a bat file that stops it incase he feels it is overheating
 
Back
Top