Alma Has Returned

Holy shit that's awesome. Makes wanna fire up the original FEAR in preparation for Project Origin.

Words cannot describe how wicked awesome that looks!

Plus, I bet my face is going to be frozen in a permanent :eek:

Holy shit that's awesome. Makes wanna fire up the original FEAR in preparation for Project Origin.

Makes me glad I picked up the Platinum Edition at Best Buy the other day. Never got around to FEAR in its heyday and I've enjoyed what I've seen of the original. Then on to EP and PM :eek:

Those environments look tasty.

For some reason I'm reminded of the first 2 alien moves on this. The first was more enclosed, dark and a bit more psychological if you will, while the second is all out epic warfare (with a bit of spook added of course) . :D

Cool video. Can't wait to play it and I hope the storyline is as good as it was in the original FEAR.

I can't wait until it comes out. I loved the SP on the first FEAR and the group I do LAN parties with has been playing FEAR Combat for years now. Very, very fun... :D

Hope the MP is even more fun the FEAR Combat!

Those guys know how to make really fun games, I'm pumped. F.E.A.R. was damn great. I just hope PO runs well at my monitor's native res.

I hope FEAR 2 was as scary as FEAR...wait...maybe I dont..I dunno, I can't decide...

I get really pulled into storytelling in games and movies (I was bawwwing at WALL-E the other night QQ) and as such it makes me easily scared in games like FEAR and Condemned. I'm actually starting to enjoy the adrenaline rush I get afterwards though, I used to hate it, so it's all good :D

Check out this video interview. Graphics keep looking better. It appears that a new health system will be introduced and regen health will be out. Probably medkits will be brought back making all the FEAR vets/community out there quite happy. Many were protesting that it felt too much like COD4 and the things that made the old game great were being taken out (health and aiming).

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/812589/fear-2-project-origin/videos/Fear2Interview091008.html

looks awesome, was the expansion to f.e.a.r. worth picking up? never tried it out..

looks awesome, was the expansion to f.e.a.r. worth picking up? never tried it out..

It was meh. It felt like more of a demo to me really. There was one part in particular where you are running through the same corridor time after time after time after time after time after time......

It just didnt have the same scare factor that FEAR did. Of course, its hard to live up to the standards FEAR set when you had that part in the first where Alma crawls quickly towards you in the office complex in the original. That part literally made me pause the game and say "WTF just happened!" It scared the shit out of me!

Back