• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Alltel Coverage in Boston

alexbryant75

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
91
Hey guys I may be moving to Boston and I am currently an Alltel Wireless customer however I am unsure of the coverage in Boston so if you guys would help me out that would be awesome..
 
Well...welcome to the Verizon network (soon), the best network in the U.S. I wouldn't expect any problems.
 
Back
Top