Alleged LulzSec Hacker Released on Bail

Lets quit with the kids and get with the real movers and shakers of the hacking world, Rupert Murdoch and his gang, thats where the real story is, theirs a major coverup going on few crumbs to look like some shit is happening. and we still don't have the criminals that actually did the hacking. Always a story about kids who haven't come close to what Rupert Murdoch and his gang have done. Is their a reason for that or do people like to pick on kids who so far haven't accomplished zilch in comparison to Rupert Murdoch and his gang.
Not to mention the fact that someone has actually been murdered for outing the hackers.

Let's see if Scotland Yard really cares about hacking, especially the ones tied to murder.

You know what's the real sad part? It's kids like these that are making these multi-billion dollar companies like Sony, look like a bunch of ignorant fools.
Look like? You mean are a bunch of ignorant fools. These kids are not making sony look like a bunch of fools, their just pointing it out.

Not to mention the fact that someone has actually been murdered for outing the hackers.

Let's see if Scotland Yard really cares about hacking, especially the ones tied to murder.

where in the article does it say he was murdered? it did say he was in poor health and was found dead. is that tinfoil hat on a bit too tight or are you just broken?

"Scotland Yard says the death is not being treated as suspicious" Right, Fox looking after the chicken coop. They still don't have an idea of how many coppers were involved, other then a few upper management taking responsibility for this happening on their watch. Taking early retirement with a good pension to boot. Where are the individual who got paid and did the hacking?

where in the article does it say he was murdered? it did say he was in poor health and was found dead. is that tinfoil hat on a bit too tight or are you just broken?
Just a coincidence, right? So far the story points to Rupert Murdock and the gang being in bed with politicians right up to the prime Ministers office and Scotland Yard.You don't need a tin foil hat to see where this is going. A few heads roll, look like something is being done, all being written and watched on Rupert Murdock and the gangs media umpire. Couldn't get much better could it. The same as before and eventually another crises gets blown out of proportion and this story gets swept under the carpet.

\is that tinfoil hat on a bit too tight or are you just broken?
Outed a crime committed by the world's largest and most powerful international media conglomerate.
Dead in six days.
Ten minutes after he dies, the cops are 100% sure that it was not suspicious, no need for further investigation.

This isn't exactly conspiracy theory material; the emperor has no clothes.

"Scotland Yard says the death is not being treated as suspicious" Right, Fox looking after the chicken coop. They still don't have an idea of how many coppers were involved, other then a few upper management taking responsibility for this happening on their watch. Taking early retirement with a good pension to boot. Where are the individual who got paid and did the hacking?
I'm telling you, they're turning in their superiors and probably are getting little to no jail time.

I still think right after that photo was taken, he got a slap in the face from his dad, that knocked those cheap ass shades, clean off his face.

you're right, that makes so much sense now, stupid me :rolleyes:

it's human nature, to wish misfortune on someone that is blamed for crimes. and, since this is the internets, this is the safe way to be in a lynch mob. if he's proven guilty, sure, punish the hell out of him, and a good chance that punishment will involve some rough times in prison.

I for one, don't give a damn. if he is Topiary, him and all his little hacktard buddies deserve it.

What would happen if there was no secrets for a day? Everything out in the open.

this thread is just sick, are you guys really wanting this kid to get raped in jail?
Makes me wonder if their is more to these statements, what triggers these thoughts from some of these individuals, what is it that triggers these thoughts of boys in prison being taken advantage of by older men. I think they have self help groups free of charge for people that have fetishes like this.

He's got game! He's got class! He's got style! He's taking the fashion industry by storm with the hip prison fatigues and electronic monitoring device! :p

The ignorance in this thread is hilarious. He was released on bail...so that means he's not in jail anymore. So "he'll do well where he is going" is obviously a true statement. He is probably going back home to have a nice home-cooked meal.

lol, couldn't have been to fucking bright ..... he got caught.
kid needs to be taken out behind the wood shed.
Take a lot of kids out behind the wood shed, do you?
Have a seat. Right over there.

this thread is just sick, are you guys really wanting this kid to get raped in jail?
I believe they do.

There is a difference between wanting and pointing out what's likely going to happen.
Agreed. There is a difference between evil and ignorance. Not much, though.

it's human nature, to wish misfortune on someone that is blamed for crimes. and, since this is the internets, this is the safe way to be in a lynch mob. if he's proven guilty, sure, punish the hell out of him, and a good chance that punishment will involve some rough times in prison.

I for one, don't give a damn. if he is Topiary, him and all his little hacktard buddies deserve it.
You willingly lumped yourself in with the "lynch mob", and think he deserves a "rough time" in prison.
Regular Captain Awesome, you are. :rolleyes:

If he wanted people to have lulz then it seems to be working. Plenty of lulz reading this thread.

What would happen if there was no secrets for a day? Everything out in the open.

My wife would leave me and everybody would know my pecker was only 10" long not 12".

Bot: I did expect a neckbeard, not a little boy. He better roll like a ball on his friends. He was not built to be locked up with men. He even looks pretty for a male.:(

Thats what you get for trying to be a smartass on the internet, too bad his internet "friends" couldn't save him huh? Dumbass, hope the FBI gets more of these assholes and round them up.

Thats what you get for trying to be a smartass on the internet, too bad his internet "friends" couldn't save him huh? Dumbass, hope the FBI gets more of these assholes and round them up.

in all probability the feds will get every last one of them. the reason being is these guys will squeal like stuck pigs as soon as they are arrested. we arent talking about the mexican mafia or ab here.

You willingly lumped yourself in with the "lynch mob", and think he deserves a "rough time" in prison.
Regular Captain Awesome, you are. :rolleyes:

nice use of quote mining. and good job of trying to make everyone that is tired of these little hooligans running loose look like the bad guys.

IF HE is GUILTY.

he deserves to be punished. and, if that punishment is more severe than saying "I am sorry and won't do it again" as will probably amount to, I would lose no sleep if he gets the crap kicked out of him at some point in jail.

This person wasn't arrested for shoplifting a CD or Jaywalking, his group and others like it has caused a hell of a lot of harm to a lot of people.

But I suppose he's a regular little freedom fighter for all the idiots that think "the man" deserves a kick in the nads. yeah, a modern day Spartacus. cept he's not a slave, and your not oppressed if your not allowed to torrent an unreleased movie. And pretending that antiAnonlulzsec is anything but cyberterrorists is self-delusion.

here's a question for all the antianonlulzsec apologists that are popping up.

What do you think the appropiate punishment is for this kid, and all the others that have been or soon will be arrested if they are found guilty?

thats assuming you think they deserve to be punished at all.

Am I the only one who enjoyed reading about all the lulzsec shenanigans? Why all the hate?

Am I the only one who enjoyed reading about all the lulzsec shenanigans? Why all the hate?

paste "Rupert Murdoch" over "Lulzsec" then think about that question again. no difference in my book. both are criminals, that basically did the same thing, but people seem to think its ok if a bunch like lulzsec does it.

I suppose people identify the Lulzsec hackers with harmless pranks, and Murdochs crew with capitalist exploitation of peoples grief.

The ignorance in this thread is hilarious. He was released on bail...so that means he's not in jail anymore. So "he'll do well where he is going" is obviously a true statement. He is probably going back home to have a nice home-cooked meal.

yeah, lot of Ignorance here.

"released on bail" does not mean he will never return to jail, only that he is free pending trial.

and assuming he is found guilty, THEN the fun starts for our little hero.

paste "Rupert Murdoch" over "Lulzsec" then think about that question again. no difference in my book. both are criminals, that basically did the same thing, but people seem to think its ok if a bunch like lulzsec does it.

I suppose people identify the Lulzsec hackers with harmless pranks, and Murdochs crew with capitalist exploitation of peoples grief.

If you paste Rupert Murdoch over Lulzec then it is no longer shenanigans :(

It's not like it takes a genius to learn SQL injection. I'd be willing to bet they weren't the first people to find the vulnerable pages on Sony's site, they were just the first to use them and brag about it outside of an IRC or the deep web. It doesn't seem like they learned their lesson either, considering there are still injectable pages on some of their sites.

http://www.playstation.ca:80/ps/videostore_detail.aspx?id=28894&p=1&l=available'
http://www.playstation.ca:80/psp/accessoryDetail.aspx?id=4864
https://www.playstation.ru:443/banner.aspx?type=1
https://www.playstation.ru/games/game.asp?id=12425&sec=6'
https://www.playstation.ru:443/games/game.asp?f=top&id=12131'

Can't be Topiary! Topiary never was spokes person for Luz Security!

FTA:
Britain's Serious Organized Crime Agency and other offenses linked to the Luz Security and Anonymous hacking collectives.

Lulz

Back