ALL week, EA Steam Deals

Despite an honest effort to save money, and after already buying mirrors edge, mass effect 1 & 2, and a large steam backlog... I think I'm buying the collection after work. :sigh

Well, DNF wasn't released on Friday after all... So, we all could consider that a savings!

I guess Im gonna hold off. Im in no hurry to play this game a $53 is pretty steep. I'll get it when its $5 at the christmas sale.

Looking at my library and number of hours per game, $53 for the collection is a steal. But that's just me.

All the steam deals were disappointing for me. I only wanted to get Fallout 3 but I missed that deal since I was out of town.

i was waiting for a 50% off on DA games but this is a little dissapointing. oh well... i'm in no hurry to play this. looking at my steam account i still have a few games i haven't even played yet.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I guess I should be happy that I missed the ME 1&2 deal. I haven't even started Dragon Age that I bought last Christmas. Next time.

Bit on both Mass Effects, Dragon Age, and Awakenings. Once I finish Metro 2033, which I bought just last week while it was on sale, I'll be able to really get into them. Geeze, giving so much money to Valve and I haven't even finished Half Life 2.

Geeze, giving so much money to Valve and I haven't even finished Half Life 2.
VALVe hasn't either, so don't worry.

DA:O deal isn't sweet enough (large backlog over here) so I'll wait until the Holiday sale.

This. I have a lot of games that I bought at Christmas that I haven't installed. So busy at work these days..

Back