• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

All video is messed up...

HighwayAssassins

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
5,210
Hey.

I recently formatted my HDD and reinstalled windows. Now whenever I play a video, the video looks like its the negative of what it should be. On the other hand, if i play a video game, it looks exactly like it should. This happened once before, and I thought it was due to my overclock being too high during XP installation, but this time I have reinstalled 4 times and have used stock settings twice.

Anyone know what the problem is?

EDIT: Its not codecs either.
 
nvidia drivers. look at other posts a lot of peopl have the same problem. just gotta change a little setting. im not sure how though, ur card is fine. someone here will explain how to change the setting. real easy i believe
 
Boozer said:
nvidia drivers. look at other posts a lot of peopl have the same problem. just gotta change a little setting. im not sure how though, ur card is fine. someone here will explain how to change the setting. real easy i believe
Hm interesting. Thanks for the quick reply. I was starting to think i fucked something up...

:rolleyes:
 
I had this same problem too Kroll. It was Windows Media Player that gave me troubles, but as soon as I upgraded to WMP10, it was fixed. Make sure you have all the media player updates.
 
Go to your video card options, go to color management, click the little drop down menu and select 'all'.
Click ok, should be fixed.
 
Either configure your color correction or upgrade to 77.76 from nzone.com
 
z-lite said:
Either configure your color correction or upgrade to 77.76 from nzone.com

That's wierd, I still get the issue after the upgrade, so I gotta go into the Nvidia panel everytime i reset the pc :(
 
I overclocked my FX5200 one time and it started to Fup pictures.
 
Back
Top