All the shorcuts to my games are gone?

Azureth

Supreme [H]ardness
I have W7 and have a drive for my OS and misc apps and another for all my games, well I was just messing around when I heard that noise that is made when something is unplugged, thinking nothing of it I decided to play some COD WAW when I opened my games folder to see all of the shortcuts were gone! I then found out the HD wasn't even showing up in my computer, so, obviously that's what got disconnected. I restarted my computer and thankfully it and everythijng is still there, and I can go into the games folder and start a game by the shortcut, however they're still gone from my "Games" folder (except for those that Windows comes with), anyway to get these back, or will I have to manually add them?

Just drag n' drop the executable.. or there may be an option to "scan" for your games. I'm not entirely sure yet.

On my system I've had the shortcut icons disappear on a few occasions. The shortcut's there, but the icons just revert back to the defaults. It seems like they just fix themselves after a reboot or two.
I absolutely hate how you can't edit the Games explorer icons. Every Steam game has the same icon :p

Back