• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

All soundcards with current buffer on all outputs

lilpoopypants

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
229
I've been informed that getting a card that does this might fix a problem im having..
I'd like to know what soundcards do this? The Audigy 2ZS and?

After reading that a member here had his Audigy 2ZS cutting out in Doom3 like my audigy does so I'm trying to forgo that line at all costs.
 
Back
Top