• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niner

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
1,294
AMD combo with a separate 7600X , X870E MSI Carbon WiFi motherboard with updated bios and 32GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6400mhz memory (2x16) CAS 36(link). Will come shipped in motherboard box with cpu (installed with contact frame) and memory installed. Everything is like new and will be pulled from a working machine that was seldomly used.

Decided to part out. 7600X is sold.

Motherboard is sold.
Memory is sold

Both have original packaging as well.



Payment via PayPal F&F and if G&S then add fees.
My Heat here.
 
Last edited:
I found conflicting information for this motherboard. Some sites show two options for form factor: ATX and EATX. It is atx, correct? I apologize if this seems like a silly question. I'm seriously considering this combo.
 
I found conflicting information for this motherboard. Some sites show two options for form factor: ATX and EATX. It is atx, correct? I apologize if this seems like a silly question. I'm seriously considering this combo.
No worries. It is an ATX motherboard.
 
Decided to sell my MSI Carbon WiFi instead bump. I will swap things over this weekend if someone is interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top