all sold

einz

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
666
Hey all, I have another grab bag of miscellaneous items I'm hoping to find a new home for. Everything has been adult owned and in excellent shape/described below. As always, I have heat under einz, prefer F&F paypal or zelle, pictures available upon request, and can meet locally in the SF Bay area.

1. SenseCAP T1000-E radio - fun to mess around with Mestastic radios, but onto the next hobby. In great shape, comes with unit and USB charger
2. NVME to USB adapter in blue - only used once then put back in storage
3. Olight Ostrip smart LED lights - only opened to check out, then put back into packaging
4. Mini NES knock off - good to entertain kids, played once then put back in box. Needs a mini-USB cable for power
5. Guts of a WD Book USB enclosure - shucked a hard drive a couple of years back, kept the guts just in case
6. Logitech Desk Mat in gray - brand new sealed
7. JLab GO POP+ earbuds - white elephant gift that I tried once then put back in box

How about $50 shipped for all of the above?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1423.jpeg
    IMG_1423.jpeg
    767.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If no one local ends up wanting the retro rig, and you open for shipping, I'd be very interested. Full shipping, packaging cost + beer of your choice.
 
Back
Top