All my items are belong to you Sale

s3rvb0t

[H]ard|Gawd
VIDEO
- X850 XT PE flashed from X850 Pro AGP (unlocked pipes and clocks are at xt pe speeds). ATI Silencer Installed. SOLD!

CPU
- Barton 2500+ Seems to have a tiny chip on the cpu die. Works fine at stock speed. Haven't overclocked it. $23 shipped

SOCKET A COOLING
- XG SubZero Heatpipe Socket A HSF Like new in box. Couldn't mount because mobo capacitors got in the way of the fan. $14 shipped

- Stock Athlon XP Aluminum Fan (with copper circle on base for cpu contact). $10 shipped

MEMORY
- Kingston HyperX 1gb pc3200 (2x 512mb) 2-3-2-6-1 SOLD!

SOCKET A MOBO'S
- DFI Lan Party NFII Ultra B (Socket A mobo) This is the real deal as far as Socket A boards go. Jam packed with features, just google for specs. Not in the best of shape cosmetically around the I/O and CPU socket, but everything works fine. No I/O. Comes with Manuals and cd's. $50 shipped

- Asus A7V8X-X (Socket A mobo) I think there's something wrong with the onboard audio as I can only get the right channels to work. Everything else is like butta. Comes with I/O, Manual, and CD. Flashed to latest bios. SOLD!

SATA HD
- Hitachi 250gb SATA 8mb cache. Can't get model info at the moment (I'm at college). Waranty expired last July but checked for errors and still runs like a champ. SOLD!

AUDIO
- Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 SOLD!

Info/Rules:
- Prices always lowered every few days!
- No dibs
- Heatware under StinkyMojo (link in sig)
- Everything gets a Non-DOA Guarantee. If for some odd reason you recieve a product DOA, ship it back within 3 days of receiving it and I will refund your money

saw a ultra b sell for 100+$ on ebay recently! nice stuff gfx card = agp correeect?

bump for yesterday's best :D

jk i owned many of the item u are selling. good parts :)

Back