All internal water cooling setup

skipsargent

Limp Gawd
Are there any good reviews out there of water cooling systems that are 100% internal? I am interested in finding a solution that is not only quiet but keeps everything out of sight. I do not want to externally mount a radiator. I am currently using a Lian-Li mid-tower and there isn't a lot of room inside, so I am planning on moving to a larger case in the near future.

You'd want to build your WC gear from scratch. It's the best way and also ensures you learn proper, good WCing habits. If you truly want an all in one kit, any of the swiftech ones are great to start with and later expand on. Avoid Thermaltake at all costs.

I guess I do not require an all-in-one package. Maybe some product examples of what I am looking for would help, such as internal radiators etc.

just check out places like
sidewindercomputers.com/
petrastechshop.com/
crazypc.com

It all comes down to what will fit in your case and how you'll make it fit.

Check out the water cool pics thread as well and get an idea of what other people do.

What kind of stuff are you cooling? Give me some parts and I'll list whatever you will need.

Well, we need to know what you're going to be getting...

Do you want to cool the GPU? The CPU? Both? Mosfets/NB/SB etc.

You'll probably end up buying various Swiftech Radiators, a Swiftech MCP655 pump, some yate loon fans, Masterkleer 7/16" tubing (with 1/2" barbs on everything else) and a Heatkiller 3.0 waterblock.

But we need to know what you're planning, because the info we have right now is completely useless.

Ok I am planning on using an EVGA x58 motherboard with an i7 processor and a pair of EVGA GTX 275 video cards. I was thinking that for starters I would keep things simple and just cool the CPU. The case I am interested in is a new offering from Corsair that has not hit the market yet, should be out next month. It is a full tower case so there should be ample room inside.

Ok I am planning on using an EVGA x58 motherboard with an i7 processor and a pair of EVGA GTX 275 video cards. I was thinking that for starters I would keep things simple and just cool the CPU. The case I am interested in is a new offering from Corsair that has not hit the market yet, should be out next month. It is a full tower case so there should be ample room inside.

If you're truly serious about WCing, I wouldn't get the Corsair case IMO. I'd get something that by itself, supports a 120.3 radiator. Hell, spend a bit and get the Silverstone TJ07. Can fit a QUAD without any modding!

the ATCS 840 case is great for internal raditors, you can fit a triple 120 at the top, and theres various places you can fit more radiators, theres a 120mm spot on the bottom, 120mm on the rear exhaust, and a 2 x 120mm spot on the side of the hard drive cage, so many places to put rads in that case.

If you're truly serious about WCing, I wouldn't get the Corsair case IMO. I'd get something that by itself, supports a 120.3 radiator. Hell, spend a bit and get the Silverstone TJ07. Can fit a QUAD without any modding!

The Corsair case will fit a triple.

The Corsair case will fit a triple.

But can it fit a quad? ;)

And yes the ATCS is awesome in shoving rads in random places. I'm debating either to go stacker MCR320's or another MCR220 in the hard drive bay, but putting it there I have a worry of if the rad gets enough fresh/cool air through =/

if you want to cool the cpu AND both 275s youll want more than 3x120. so either be prepared to mod that corsair case :eek: or else get a tjo7 or atcs 840 or something that is easier to work with. i know id be afraid of cutting into that delicious piece of metal.

Anyone have a link to what this case looks like?

120.3 will be fine for an i7 and SLI 275s....

Back