All hail the new king of mice! ...or is that mouses? MX900 !!

ullyeus

Supreme [H]ardness
Got my mx900 in the mail today! w00t!

So far its doing nice but Ive only used it maybe for 5 minutes and will update if I encounter problems.

The mx900 was a good upgrade for me from the mx700 because I needed the bluetooth hub. If you got the mx700 though you may not want to upgrade.

I find the base of the two while shaped identially, the mx900 is much smoother, almost glossy.

The logitech logo is also not as bevelled as it was on the mx700.

Colourwise the mx900 is much sexier. hard to tell in pictures but mx900 is dark grey and light grey where the mx700 is black and grey.

In package

IMGP1280a.JPG

Top View
IMGP1284a.JPG

The MX700 beside the MX900, I am pretty sure the mx900 is slightly (and I mean slightly) lighter than the 700

IMGP1285a.JPG

Mx700 on my new steelpad, nice glass of wine before bed as well

IMGP1287a.JPG

My old mx700 delegated to a cat toy...

IMGP1290a.JPG

You have got to get a better camera :D

Please update on the performance. Although I do expect it to act like the mx700 :)

I can't believe you're letting that cat play with the mx700. Looks nice, but the only way I could tell them apart was the 'Bluetooth' label on the mx900.

Your pics are pretty blurry, btw.

Originally posted by viper11885
You have got to get a better camera :D

Please update on the performance. Although I do expect it to act like the mx700 :)

nah, I have an excellent camera.

I just got to learn how to use it and stop shaking like a mofo.....

update: just hot synched through bluetooth with my palm

NIFTY

anyone use their tungsten T to surf through a BT adapter?

sell the mx700 in fs/t... if you dont need it i'm sure someone else would love it at a discounted price :)

Back